CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

10 reasons i dont want to be home..

listening >> Over You by Chris Daugtry

10 reasons i dont want to be home!

1. my mom's nags non stop!
2. my dad doesn't care about wat the hell is happening
3. my brother annoys me when he have nothing to do!
4. no privacy!!
5. no topics wit my parents!
6. i am always the 1st one to be suspect if anything goes wrong!
7. disturb me with no bloody reasons!
8. fake talks!!
9. empty promises!!!
10. ditch me up on with issues (aka... none of my bloody business)

1 reasons i want to be in Yan's house!

1. the "family" word exist!

*************************************************

you see... 1 reason is enough to describe how much i wanna stay with others..!
doubt this is hurting!
but i dont see the "family" meaning among my family...
the 1st step i enter my house!
my mom damn started to nag me...
my dad called yan cause he cant get me...
and it should be... the numbers are suppose to be deleted from his phone (which was use to be mine)
at the end he gave it to me and i was deleting all the numbers tat belongs to me...
after tat... he fucking snatch the damn phone away..
i was bloody not fucking finish deleting those numbers!
what the crap!
evon, looong kun, yan, ying, and so much more numbers was inside!
i was so angry cause he saved Steph's number as well!
why on earth you need her number for?!!!!!
She ain't talking to me anymore!
for fucks you save her number?
if i am lost or wat so ever shit!
you think i would stand a bloody chance together with her?!
this is driving me crazy!!!
privacy huh?!!!
kick my ass if i have 1 at home!!!!

i would love to move out and stay with someone else tat who provides me "PRIVACY"!

0 comments: