CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

boring!

listening >> If I Were A Boy by Beyonce

i think i am going to close down this blog...
cause i barely update these days...
i use to update my blog everyday...
but maybe i am getting old...
haha..
there are a few things to update...
well...
1stly...
i went to Barcelona on saturday..
omg! it was boring...
and the dance floor was so small...
dam...
there were plenty of stakers....
but they ain't staking me...
haha...
well...
over all...
it was so DAM BORING!
2nd...
met vicky on sunday...
overnite in Yan's house wit vicky...
3rd....
my parents went to bali!!!!!!!!!!!!
for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha..
well.. it was their 24th anniversary?
i think so..
so i bet they are enjoying them self in bali....
well... (dont come bak wit another baby, then i am fine)
lolz
grandma and Ah Yi came to stay wit us for this week...
my youngest cousins obviously have to come along..
they are so dam noisy...
disturbing me from sleep in the morning!!
and making noise in my house for the whole day..!
GOSH!!!!
haiz...
quite boring these days...
i cant stay out late at night...
ah yi kept on nagging me....!!!
issh!!
ok ok.. i want to go la...
chiaoz

1 comments:

ignis fatuus said...

dood, this place so drama one??
Have you got your ipod Touch anyway?
Need any help about breaking it, do get me at "quipaddler at google mail".