CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

release anger

listening >> I'll Have Nothing by Whitney Houston

To only you who is important to me,

it seems tat i need you.
your velvet voice makes me calm.
your beautiful eyes loosen my anger.
your cheerful smile smelts my heart.
your mysteries heart is always tempting my thoughts.
I would run to you if i could,
but afraid of losing you.
i wont say i love you, cause i would loose you too.
I'll say " I heart you" cause i really do..
slowly in time, you blend into my life.
it makes me feel like I need you.
"I will be all that you want and myself together cause to keep me from falling apart"
i would say
"When you need someone to love you, Here I am"

thank you for helping me to release my anger~

0 comments: