CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

18 May 09

listening >> Waking Up In Vegas by Katy Perry

yesterday nite

Me : Mom, i twisted my leg...~
Mom : Why are you so careless?! you noe if you injured your old wound again how much trouble you will cause again?!
Me : it was too dark, i couldn't see the stairs!
Mom : You should had be more careful...
Me : "fed up" can you bring me to see the doctor tomoro?
Mom : You 1st Aider wat~ like you dont noe what to do? you can handle yourself isn't it?

then after that, i walked off....
sometimes, i just want a lil bit of love and care...
but why everyone doesn't seems to show it to me?
maybe is a small matter to them...
by not showing care and support and love...
i wonder...
do they really noe how i feel?
at the end of the day,
i went to guardian, bought some medicine..
got home and rub myself,
my mum is fed up helping me to rub my wounds~
darling is at home playing pet society~
haiz!
who is willing to pity me?!

0 comments: