CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

27th July 09

listening >> The Climb by Miley Cyrus



In people's eyes, Jen is always tough,
I will always smile,
it seems that i never get sad at all..
right this moment,
I just want to cry my pain out loud.
i cant remember how it feels to be in love,
i cant remember what was it like to be happy,
those happy memories,
i cant think of one,
itst just scenes of fights and fights running around my head.
its not how to settle,
i just want to tell you that i am sad,
this is my answer,
my simple answer.

who will understand what i am going through right now?
who's shoulder will be open for me to lean and cry on,
i just want to noe how it feels to be in love again.
just this once.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

err.. you alright?

Jen said...

just felt sad these days.