CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

last memories from high school

listening >> Just Stand Up by Various Artist

wow....
Yesterday was the last day of school for me..
and all the form 5 from our school..
in the morning..
the 1st step of walking into school again..
it was like.... scary...
cause there is only form 5 students in school...
the school was empty...
quiet...
walking around...
memories appears...
thinking bak...
when i was just form 1...
and now...
3 more weeks to leave this school..
i think i might miss the old days in high school wit my frens..
we shook hands wit most of the teachers in school for the last time..
Pn.Ilmia and Pn. Fauziah nearly cried when they saw me..
haha...
we hugged...
i think they were the teachers tat loved me in school...
Pn. Hanu was so damn fake..!
haha... just make me laugh...
took tonz of pictures...
our last memories in high school...

well.. this is my high school...
group pic!!
seriously... i dont noe what i was doing...!
dreamdude?..david and evon..
i really dont noe wat i was doing...i guess i wanted to become superman?show off!!!

0 comments: