CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh-O

listening >> Shake It by Metro Station

ok... things went wrong..
did i tell you my dad caught me smoking straight for 2 days?!
yea... i think i didnt tell you guys..
well..my dad didnt tell my mum...
phew!
but... kinda scary now...
hahaha...
finally i am scared of something..
no..
i am afraid of many things..
but just i wont tell you!
hahahahahaha...
i dont noe why am i not tat afraid of things right now..
maybe i am leaving school...
so its like,
i wont get caught for something bad...
HAHAHA!!!
well...
i have many things i didnt tell you bloggies..
why dont...
i tell everything today?

1st. I smoke
2nd. I am dating someone for sometime..
3rd. I'm an alcoholic!

well... is kinda only 1.2.3
haha.. sorry..
my mum brought me to LowYat Plaza today..
she said there was a PC fair going on..
so she asked me to check it out..
cause i will be getting 1 year end..
so i was looking around for Laptops..
I decided to aim for Sony Viao..
but mummy dont let!!!!!!
haha..
there was another few brands..
i think i will buy either Dell or Compact..
Acer is outta my list cause my uncle is using it..
he was like showing off his damn Laptop when he 1st brought it,
"my laptop got build in Camera.."
and continue bla-ing..
so... i am going to buy a better, nicer, hotter, cooler, than him!
haha..
i- such a child! hahahaha

=Picture Of The Day=

0 comments: