CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

April updates

listening >> Blame It (On The Alcohol) by Jamie Foxx feat T-Pain

well... long time no blogging...
was busy with sem 1...
now bak to the busy life in the starting of my sem 2...
i managed to get on to sem 2!!!!!!!!!!!
having a better life right now....
freedom.... love.... friends..... and lots more yet to come..!
been naughty recently...
when to some clubs...did something unexpectedly!
No No No No No... someone did something to me which make me unexpected!
haha... this is the way to write it!

i dont noe what the heck we are doing!
adorable Amanda and The one and only ME!
Expensive-to-touch women named Emma and Dont-mind-paying= Me!
FuCk you!
gorgeous yi wen and cute looking yet hot looking me!
she is unpredictable!close her eyes!!!!
just yi wen and me

0 comments: