CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

18th June 09

listening >> Together by Neyo

I thought i was everything in your life...
but i think i am not right this minute.
in your eyes there is only you,
in my eyes there is always us.
i wonder how you feel about this post after reading.
am i not ideal person in your life.
maybe i am....
you have me...
i dont get you anymore..
you rule my life,
i've never ruled yours...
i wonder if we could switch identities,
then maybe you will know that how i feel...
the word break up always comes out from your mouth,
is it so easy to say this word every time we fight?
or are you just hoping i would say "yes, we break up?"
its tat wat you want from me?
i've been trying to tolerate you all these while,
why nobody is tolerating me?
why arent you tolerating my feelings,
i am not a person who is ruled by you all my life,
i want to live the way i want,
and while you are reading this, you would say
" since you are so not satisfied with me, then just break up la!!!"
"i dont deserve all this from you, you should have you own life!!"
haiz...
i am meant to be controlled by you all my life....

0 comments: