CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 June 09

listening >> Black Or White by Adam Lambert

i dont noe why,
suddenly felt like blogging,
well..
nothing much happen today.
just felt like writing something,
but not sure what to write since nobody reads my blog also...
going to start my assignments tonite...
so yea.... its shit!!!!!!
i think i am gaining weight these days,
its like WOW the way i eat....
until sometimes i scare myself...
many things is up in my mind...
but just dont noe how to say it out...
i think things had change while these days and months went by,
looking back at what i had done in the pass,
sometimes make me laugh at myself that
why am i being so childish...
but i believe people have to go through this no matter what...
what if i am like BOB in Monsters VS Aliens?
no brain at all...
i think life would be so much better...
doubt you dont have a brain you still can be a super hero...
somehow... i felt kinda tired,
actually, look at my life....
i have everything i want...
but, why am i not happy?
haiz....
felt like an idiot....
hmmm..... i wonder why...
i should be lucky..
darling, how we 1st met? how we 1st gotta noe that we are in love with each other?
why am i asking stupid questions?

2 comments:

~Yan~ said...

hey baby..how we first met?? in redbox..haha.. tat scene has never erased from my mind.
how we find out bout each other's feeling..~ amanda lor.. if she wasn't there, i wont feel uncomfortable..

glad tat u r finally feeling lucky..

Jasmine said...

Im always your blog viewer my dear^^ =p
All the very best in everything you do..
there's actually too many things for you and me to appreciate =D
always there to support!!~~

love, Jasmine