CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

family gathering

on saturday...
my family... i mean my WHOLE family gathered for a "i really dont noe what dinner"
well, as long as i noe there was a gathering... tats all...
so we went to this restaurant...
but is not really a restaurant, is something like...
a big house, converted to in a restaurant...
the food was... not bad...
even though the food is nice....
but just tat week...
i went and ate twice...
my mother said its very nice...
tats why the 2nd time,
we brought the whole family....
haiz....
but... with the whole family...
its quite fun...
we took some pics too...
too many cam whore around me...
haha!

this is my little cousin and my '' funky grandma''
andrea ( my elder cuzz )and me
andrea, james, crystal, and me!
Help~~~
i want to kill her... but she decided to commit suicide... haha ! just kidding!
cuzzzz.....
younger cuzz... younger sister killing elder brother! haha! what a joke!
waaaaaaaaaa.... nothing actually... just having fun!
see... tats why i told you my granny is 'funky' cause she plays with us even though she is 76! haha! still looking young! keep it up grandma!
'' I mean you!'' haha! simply pointing only!
something wrong with your neck?! haha
" dai ka je" man!

0 comments: