CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the night

well... it was not bad about the night...
there were entertainments from fellow students and ex-students...
the were fashion show... (which was suppose to be ours!)
magic show... shuffle! Yeah!!!
a few dance and so on...
so need not to say more....
cam whore PEOPLE!!!

ok ok.... before we start the night... sure we got to get our hair done....
de salon....
me... always busy with my phone~
me and ady~
loong kun would die for this pic!
me kanimoli and melanie...
(ps:: melanie was so damn hot tat night.... we assumed tat, tat night was her wedding dinner~)
i think you noe who!
a bunch of form 3 buddies...
praboo.... my buddy...
the usuals...
chee leong with us...
loong kun.... swt...
hot ladys coming through... move a side people!
where ever we go.... if we are in a toilet... cam whore la.... dude!

cool... funny.... weird... haha!
meow and me.... dude... i never see her for 2 years...

evon just want to kiss goodbye to you guys... haha!

0 comments: