CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

i made it....

today... i decided....
at the end...
i did it...
and i am very proud of myself....
it was just so perfect...
so wonderful.... so.... so... so....
never mind!
finally... i finish it myself!!!!
yes yes yes!!!!
wanna noe wat i did?!!!
haha!!
i wont tell you...
secret!!!

***************
Oh my goodness...
i just noticed... tat i am gonna die soon...
by heart attack....
great...
vomit blood!!!!
EVON is killing me...!!!!!
she just always make me.... AHHHH!!!
can't find the word to explain...
i will die if she continues this to me...
omg....
(ps:: evon... please don't play it next year.... i am getting old!)

************
well... it was quite disappointed to hear the news...
my cousin.... just broke up with her long time boyfriend- ivan...
it was quite a shock...
but it seems tat my cousin propose about the breaking up thing...
they were together for 5 years...
and ivan wanted to propose to her on the day when is said ''its over..''
why????!!!!
he was a member of the family oready....
just didn't expected to hear this kinda news....
but... is not up to us to control their relationship...
i just wish that there is a chance for them to be together again...
will god help the both of them?!
god... if you are seeing my post...
we= the whole family.
wished that you will guide them...
seriously... 5 years is not a short time...
just wish they never split up...
it might be god's plan...
i have no idea...
but i just hope for the best...
even though ivan broke up with her...
but to everyone of us in the family...
you are still a member of the family...
best wishes...!

**************
ok... is fucking late...
i am off the bed....
ciaoz...

0 comments: