CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

pity cousin

haiz... who the fuck says i am enjoying taiwan life?!
well... its half wrong..
big problem...
my cousin's family having world war 3 everyday...
i pity my cousin...
my aunt only noe how to scold her, but never ask why...
everyday... without fail...
the moment my cousin comes back from skull...
she will start to scold her...
even though she just sit there are eat her rice...
haiz.... same thing loh...
well...
i tried to help.. but instead i kena balik twice from my aunt!
haiz.... dont noe whats wrong with my aunt...
i can see tat my cousin is having a fucking hard time now...
the only thing i can help is to comfort her....
i hope tat works!
she dare not come home after skull...
TAT IS FUCKING SERIOUS YOU NOE?!
omg.... i cant believe tat qin is calling my house every single day!!!
GOD!!!!!
i really dont noe what to do...!!!
(evon, ying:: i need major help!!!!!!)
world war 3 gonna start again...
got to run and hide!
"wat a cousin"
if i am still alive after the war...
i will post something!
ciaoz...

0 comments: