CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

pay day!!!

give me a P
give me an A
give me a Y
***
give me a D
give me an A
give me a Y
Its ''PAY DAY!"

Hahahahahahahaha....
waited for so long...
finally.... i got my pay today...
well... we expected abit more...
but it was ok....
i finally got rich...
for 8 hours...
haha...
after getting the pay...
we went for skating......
haha....
skating rocks!!!
it wasn't really safe with all the money with us...
so i decided to put it all in the bank...
and after 2 hours...
i got to cash out 150 bucks...
haha...
tats for my parents....
okay~~~
i wished i had more...
but.... never mind!
so we enjoyed ourself....
we finally saw the new supervisor today...
shewas really nice...
she doesn't even look fierce at all...
and i heard tat she bought lunch for the staffs on the 1st day of work....
not bad...
ok ok....
i noe... i will spend alot these few days...
so i got to control myself...
make sure myself wont ''walk fire in evil''
haha...
what the hell...
ohya...
(ps :: wang yue... thanks for the watch anyway....)

0 comments: