CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

happy day...

hahahahaha~
ok...
i apologize for the hahaha!
i am just happy...
today was the mes/agong for rumah sukan!
haha...
well... no need to say more you guys should noe what happen right?
the good news is....
I am voted for the president of yellow house this year!
haha!
congrats me la...!
haha! just kidding...

Amanda also wanted this post too...
but sorry.... you only got 7 votes!
anyway is still a number....
dont be sad!

chien ran is my assistant!
i have a cute dude to help me!
but the problem we are facing is...
where are we gonna kawat for sukan?!
should we kawat for our unit uniform or yellow house?!
we are still thinking of a solution!
haha...

i freak out went i heard tat pn chong said
"ketua rumah kuning jatuh kepada carolyn tan!"
i was at the back of the canteen...
and when i walk out... everyone was looking at me!
omg! I am the president this year?!
haha! ok! cool~
and i got to start my work immediately....
finally...everything was over...
pn chong said " carol... yellow house is in your hands... dont let it fall!"
i was like... OMG!!!! HAR....???
I CAN FEEL THE PRESSURE!!!!!
haha~

i dont understand why news spread so fast...
everyone kinda noe i am the 'president'
what the heck...
when i walk out from the canteen...
everyone just walk up to me and congrats me!
swt! damn... spreading the news is as fast as the wind!

0 comments: