CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

surprise... shit me off!

ok.... to be nice and honest... i got fucked terrible today...
you guys nearly scare the shit outta me! omg!
you guys planned it!!!
i can't imagine... tat you guys did tat too me...
wat is going on man?!
why you just stood infront of me?!
i never thought tat it will really happen man...
no doubt i thought about tat...
but i never thought tat it would be real!
tats amazing...
looks like this is really faith...
haha... i dont noe what i am saying...
dude... i thought it was impossible...
really happy man...
i was so shocked until everything i wanted to say was gone!
haha... the moment i saw you...
tat was hilarious!
i thought i saw someone else...
until now...
i cannot believe what just happen to me this afternoon...
too bad... tharani cant make it...
but it was the best so far...
haha...
you should be proud!
you finally ''punk'' me!
so tats even!
crap you people!
thank god i didn't enter the hospital!
if not..
i also dont noe!
wahaha!
one time is more than enough!
so dont do tat anymore!
but... i just want to apologize and thank you for planning this ''surprise'' even though we argued! thanks for the card...
ok... i'm gonna cry if i continue...
so... Thank You!

1 comments:

Karyn said...

well...i love u so much..tat's juz wat i can say to repay my sin for d previous dayz.. never meant to hurt u..but i think..it worth it now.. as long as u enjoy it n it's unforgettable..
special moment for special ones.. i did my best.. n was freak successful.. never thought i can do it n u GOT FOOLED!! haha..
na..joking.. but.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl..
thanks for entering my life..n allow me to join ur life n fill it with colours which are different from those who love u beside me..
n.. this is ur first burfday with me!! haha..
got to make it extraordinary!!
n..lastly..
thanks..sorry n love ya!!
kamsahae..mianhae..saranghae..