CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bleeding Love

listening >> Bleeding Love By Leona Lewis

sleep?! are you afraid?
i am!
because when i close my eyes...
i'll think of you...
are you the same?
i think yes!
why i want to stress up myself?
because i really want to get some rest...
i am oso a human...
i need rest too... but now...
i can't
bleeding love...
you noe what it means?!
each time you are not well,
cant sleep....
i can't focus on what i am doing...
like just now...
i didn't save the whole name list...
so i got to do it again...
can you see how much you mean to me?!
MEANS ALOT TO ME!!!!
i'm not going anywhere!!!
I"M NOT!!!!
you want me to stay...
i will stay...
if one day you want me to leave...
i'll leave without asking "why"!
Jen is not going anywhere!
why are you so worried?!
i'll always be there if you need me...
accept if one day i die la...
than i cant help you..
but as long as i am alive...
"THERE"
i dare not tell you anything about me adi...
the more you noe, the more you get worried
the more you worry the more you can't sleep...
dont you noe tat you are oso making me worried?!
if one day i really collapse.... how??
i just want you to get some sleep....
i can't continue adi... i cant see clearly...

-over stress-

0 comments: