CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

bak to school....for meeting..

listening >> Time Of My Life by David Cook

wow... it has been a long time tat i haven't been to school..
today...
went bak to take bak all my books from my locker..
i wonder why...
so many ppl asked me the same question..
"hey, you stop schooling?!"
no la.... aiyo...
wanna bring those books bak and study adi la...
trials is on the way...
so better study hard now...
went bak for bsmm meeting...
well...
is a good thing tat everyone agrees on me coming bak...
kinda happy...
at least they know tat i am not wrong afterall..
chen shin came up to me today and apologize..
i was kinda shock...
he said he was quite emo today...
haha... he felt tat he should apologize..
so he did...
well... i forgive him anyway...
no point having another enemy right?
so
"welcome bak Carol!"
i am bak to serve bsmm once again!
i dont noe whether his apologies have any other intension..
but...
nvm la...
he said sorry. so i'm fine wit tat...

0 comments: