CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

1st week of trials..

listening >> There's Nothing by Sean Kingston

well... didnt really update my blog for nearly a week
cuz..
Trials...started!
so the 1st subject is BM,
following, english, moral, and history!
phew!
god~~~
it nearly killed me...
bm was ok ok...
still can managed...
english was.... also ok ok...
didnt really have enough time... but... i did finish the paper...
hope Hanu doesn't give me low low marks..
just because she hates me!
haha..
wanna noe why..
loooooooooong story!
we fpught last year...
more details.. can look for me..
finally went back to school for 4 days in a row..
felt so tired up!
the moment i came home....
is the moment of sleeping!
is like...
automatic..!
the " i need to sleep" quote will pop out in my brain and wants me to sleep
thought of studying..
but at the end..
Sleep!!
ok ok ...
i gotta go sleep now!
need Rest!!!
bye!

0 comments: