CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

bad new..

listening >> Celebrate Me Home by Ruben Studdard

Well..
yesterday was Econs paper..
i was kinda disappointed cuz i couldn't make it for the paper..
i bet Pn. Chua will question me wit thorns about it...
haiz...
so..
frankly,
i have a reason for not being in school...
maybe is stress??
my head started aching for the pass few days..
and my nose bleeding like shit...
over and over and over again..
which got me so fed up..
so my dad decided to bring me for a check up yesterday in Sunway Hospital~
bad news bloggies..
for your information...

A SURGERY
for my nose..
haiz..
kinda complicated...
dont noe wat went wrong wit my right nose..
well..
dont get me wrong..
i am not going to put a fake nose on like Michael Jackson
just a surgery inside my nose...
well...
i heard...
if its not really successful...
i might cant smell anything wit my right nose anymore..
i just have to leave it to God..
but is alright...
Cheer up Jen!

0 comments: