CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

trials... Over

listening >> 梨花香 by 李于春

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
trials is OVER!!!!!!!!!
its time to parthay people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally stressless~
today was kinda...
ok... fine...
my nose bleed like mad today just right after my recess~
ewwww~~~
then while doing paper 2...
bleed again
alamak!
got so fed up...
terus sleep...
haha...
juniors... please dont follow me...
is not a good thing
well..
is time to rest...
gotta take a good rest..
ohya...
i nearly forgotten!
just now me, Yan and Lucas went to shoik..
suddenly...
we saw a wira pass by...
it was Yan's parents in the car..
haha...
they were snicking only lucas cause we said he was Yan's boyfriend..
haha..
then after tat..
HERE COMES MY WHOLE FAMILY IN THE CAR!
and my parents asked me...
is tat Lucas?
i was like "yea~"
so eventually...
Lucas became both our boyfriends in a sudden...
haha..
tats so hilarious..
we were laughing non stop in Shoik~

0 comments: