CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mah Jiong

listening >> Crazy In Love by Beyonce

it was just another normal day today...
so we decided to go to my grandma's house...
keep her acc0mpanyed...
well...
we prefer to play games wit her...
to keep her away for Alzheimer
and the game we play
is the king of all games ---'' Mah Jiong"
eventually...
many people doesn't understand the concept of "Mah Jiong"
so they dont like it...
Aka---- my mum and Yan
but now...my mum kinda interested in it..
haha
ok ok ..
basically...
i learn Mah Jiong in the age of 5?
yea.. 5 or 6...
and i have been playing it around 11 years?
well.. bloggies..
dont be like me..
my mum use to say tat i am a bloody gambler...
cause every chinese new year..
we will gamble..
but well..
i dont play big....
i just stick to our family rule...
2bucks 4 bucks..
ok ok...bak to just now..
well...
started losing around 15 bucks at the beginning...
but after a few rounds...
my turn to win..
i almost won around 50 bucks...
gave all the coins to bak my grandma..
cuz it was too much.. and i dowan to take home...
gave all the lil cousins some pocket money...
and stuck bak some money into my grandma's purse when she didnt notice...
hahaha..
me and Alden always do tat...
cause we wont her money but when we give her bak..
she doesn't wanna take it ...
so we just gotta do it secretly behind her back..
lolz... but every time sure catch us doing it..
then we will run around like chickens.. and scream~
hahahaha...
at the end....
my wallet only have 15 bucks..
hahaha...
some people say i am stupid...
but is just a game that we enjoy playing as a family activity...
lolz..
so even though we win alot.... we will still share..
hahaha...
well.. i always keep this quote while i gamble...
"when you win, you should share, then you will win more... then you should share more"
hehehe~
nitez

0 comments: