CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

All in 1

listening >> 612星球 by S.H.E

S.H.E finally released their latest album...
ahhh.... i'v been waiting almost a year for it..
well... i'm a BIG FAN!
so whoever dislikes them,
you better dont talk about them infront of me..
if not the next thing you noe is tat you will be whack nor curse kao kao from me!
haha..
felt so tired these days..
dont noe wat had happen to me..
i've been sleeping alot previously..
like... i sleep around 2am and wake up at around 11.30,
take my "so called" breakfast,
and 1pm... i'll go bak to bed and wake up at 4pm...
what the heck?!
lolz..
well... people who noe me well noe tat i am "sleepable"
my record was 25 hours...
i dont noe why..
HEY! TATS A GIVE FROM GOD!
dont laugh!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
started studying for SPM...
1 months time to the big war..
well.. after the war...
Me and my friends are having hugh plans..
we are going up to penang again for GOOD FOOD..
gonna spend a few days up there..
enjoy and relax ALOT..
just a small group of friends around 5 person..
1 gay, all gals..
wahahhaa..
tats why..
whoever wish to sonspor me something,
dont worry... all i need is cash~
gotta save up to spend in penang...
and somemore... there will YEAR END SALE!
WACHA... shopping... here i come..
but basically..
i dont shop like normal gals do..
cause i am GAY!
hahaha..
my wish list is just a few..
- SHOES!
- IPOD!
- HANDPHONES!
- LAPTOPS!
- CLOTHES..?!
- DIGITAL STUFFS!
- CDs!!!
- FOOD!
- STARBUCKS!
yea.. i told you is just a few..
hahaha..
so... anyone wish to sponsor me?
i can sense tat after SPM...
time will pass very quick..
and good news to all bloggies...

On The Year 2009, January 15.
"I AM OFFICALLY HAVING MY 18TH BIG BASH POOL SIDE PARTY"
well..
still planning...
i noe some people out there will say...
why plan so early..
its because i want everything to be perfect on my 18th b'day!
i only hav it once in a life time..
and my dad is sponsoring..
weewoo..
alcohol and liqouirs are provided...!
dont worry~!!!
wahaha...
guest list is not out yet..
but...wahaha...
whoever i am going to invite...
YOU SHOULD APPEAR THAT NIGHT!
wahaha..
well...
i wanna go watch "Ps. I Love You" now..
and sleep later...
so....ciaoz...

:Picture of the day:


0 comments: