CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Penang Trip

listening >> 月光手札 by S.H.E

well..
i guess you bloggies got bored wit my blog cause i didnt update it for a long time?
FYI,
i went bak to Penang for the raya!
eh eh eh eh... FYI again...
Aku bukan malay!
i dont celebrate raya...
i just went bak because there was long holiday!
hehe..
stayed in my condo over there..
so basically we just spend on food and shopping!
hahaha..
the food there was---------WOW..
i walap every single food is available in penang!
my god..
i think i am fat d..
then we went to Feringgi to buy DVDs..
wahahahaha...
i walap almost 12 DVDs just for myself!
SHOIK!!!!!
lolz..
i have only 2 aims to go to penang..
1. FOOD!
2. DVDs!
wahahaha..
eventually,
everything in penang is way cheaper than Kl...
the food, and the best thing... DVDs..
is only 4 bucks...for 1...
so whatever movie i want...
i just take..
and my dad pay!
wahaha.... (sorry, i am a spoil brat!)
i guess i put on weight now..
OMG! I"M FAT!!!!!!!
ahhhh!!
dam... if i stay in penang...
i guess when you go up to penang and look for me...
you will probaby see a FAT me...
or maybe you will ask.. "who the heck are you!"
well..
i met my cousins there..
they are so cute..
i bet u all also wanna see how cute at them?
haha..
dont worry...
i got pics!!!!!
haha..

HE IS MY COUSIN! NOT MY COUSIN'S DOG!

0 comments: