CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Maths..

listening >> Move Shake by Pitbul

SPM is like...
another few more weeks..
guess... end of my high school life is almost over..
i heard those people say..you will hate school life when you are studying,
but you will miss it when you are in college or working..
well..
i dont noe about that...
cause i always hated schooling..
haha..
these days..
i guess i am really pumping myself...
pumping books la..!
i dont pump nowdays..
well.. i am getting Older!!! as in Old type..
no energy to pump like last time...
thinking bak around May or June..
BSMM time..
wow... cant imagine how much effort i put in..
my friend asked me...
why do you put more effort in other activities but not studies?!
i gotta say tat... i am not a study type of person..
in fact... i loved BSMM, and other activities more than studies..
looking at those pics tat we took earlier this year..
my bunch of lil juniors were marching hard in the mean time getting scold by this Evil Bitch (ME)
haha... felt so cruel! haha
so juniors out there, please dont curse me!
well..
everyone noe tat i hated maths alot...
but i've gotta say,
tat i am pumping my maths even though i say i hate it,
seriously..
i nearly Killed Jimboy due to him teaching me maths..
now i noe tat i missed out many topics..
but hope i can learn it in time..
having maths tuition for 5 hours on saturday nite wit Jim..
and had 2 an a half hours wit Catherine today..
my brains are like..
Gonna burst!
damn...
but no choice la...
for SPM, for Credits and for Sunway College..
i fucking have to force myself to love maths now..
if not... i will fail it..
so Jen... YOU BETTER FUCKING DO YOUR MATHS AND GO SQUEEZE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN JUICE EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT NOE HOW TO DO IT...
haha... well.. this is a motivation to myself!
all the best everyone..!
ohya.. juniors..
i noe i have missed many things in my life..
so you guys better cherish every learning moment you have..
some teachers sucked in school..
but if you hate them.. go for tuition..
it helps..


"if you wanna love the subject,
love the teacher first..
then you will understand wat the heck it tat subject all about!"


nitez!

0 comments: