CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

4 in the morning!

Now is 5 in the morning... omg so early already... yes... we just came back from Starbucks... hahaha! me and my gals when to IOI Starbucks for a drink! then after that,we went to KL's starbucks and chit chat until 4am.. then not lease.... cam whore, cam whore and cam whore!

Coffee and sms! perfect match!
You mess with her, you mess with me!
PEACE?! I thought it was suppose to be yvonne's quote?

Fazz playing with evon's phone...
what cha looking at?!
Popcorn....
Starbucks
We! the bitch gang~
I noe i noe... i was eating popcorn!
Evon... omg... she just look cute! just like the pic from her house! (evon, you noe what I'm saying right?) haha!
I am not eating popcorn anymore!

Now days, me and my gals just can't live without coffee... Omg! just this week, we went out for coffee for 2 times... and we are just 16.... What the.... wow! coffeeeeeeeeeee... AHHHH!!!
~Blur night with cool posers!
Damn! i love it! cool pose!
Evon: if you cant afford me, don't touch me! this is the sign to those guys!lolz~
Yeah! I'm enjoying the taste of coffee...MOCHA!
Well... you noe... we are BFFssssss
Lady a bit la!
Always stay as BFFsssss!
Wahhhhh.... special effect!
Damn cool man... love it! "promoting starbucks"
enjoying the coffee with my gal....

Just a wonderful night! well, we are still a teenager.... have fun, enjoy life, feel the night! the night is always young when you are feeling young. great night comes with great friends... we should do it offend... then we will always feel that we are young... time passes so fast... its time to say good morning to all of you, and good night to me.... I need to sleep! I enjoyed my night! thanks gals! it was a great night! "COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

1 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.