CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yes! It was me!

Yesterday, august 25

Went to redbox, celebrated my friends b'day. Ordered a lot a lot a lot of beer... and we even brought our own red wine... I drank a lot... is around 3 cups full red wine... 3 cups full beer... yup! this is the lest I remember! maybe more. Not that sure...

For me to get drunk, is a very hard thing you noe! But I just don't noe why that I went drunk... and I cant really remember what happen... I only noe that i ran to Loong Kun (1 of my friend) and started to cry.

I don't noe how I went home, but when I woke up, I was on my bed! After that, I saw a bunch of numbers from my phone... I called 1 by 1, starting Ady, Evon, Karyn, and so on... and then... I only noe that I called them while I was drunk. Is it funny? Talked a lot to them... I guess that Ady and Evon was worried for me... the worst thing I did, is that I called my enemy! what the hell!

They told me that I was really drunk, I vomited, call a lot of people.... haha!!! Oh no... I freak not just my friends but also myself too...

Now, I am in major headache. until now, my head is still pain and I don't noe why! Maybe is just something is going wrong!

Evon, Ady and all my friends who cared for me
I apologize for the things that I did yesterday, I really cant recall what had happen yesterday... If I did something that made you guys unhappy, I'm sorry!

0 comments: