CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Shut the Fuck up

What will you do when you have nothing to do? I know there is some people who have nothing to do and they will start to do something that which they think is a very good thing to do. guess what? study? nope! reading? nope! haha! don't know right? let me tell you guys, the answer is TALK BULLSHITS every single day.

There is a girl in my school, she is a form 2 gal, well! she have a big big big mouth ( I am not saying that she have a big mouth like Angelina Jolie! Well, Angelina Jolie's mouth is Sexy, but the gal from my school, her mouth is so much different...) her mouth is BIG and ugly! and she will say all those words without passing through the BIG brain!

If you did nothing, and this gal will spread some rumors about you, but not just rumors about you were fired from where and where, not rumors of you are fighting for the next president's pose...
If u are lucky enough to have 2 loyal friends like me, and because of u, you and ur buddies made alots of enemies, would you protect them liked they always protect you? maybe some of you don't, But I will! This post is to warn those people who was once talking rumors about us, if you mess with my gals, you are messing with me. and you are messing with the wrong person!

IF YOU DONT HAVE A LOYAL FRIEND, I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AT ALL... BECAUSE OF YOUR BITCHY MOUTH, YOU DONT DESERVED A LOYAL FRIEND IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE, CALLING MY GALS NAMES? YOU THINK IS NICE THAT IF WE CALL YOU a BITCH? SAYING THAT MY FRIENDS HAVE SEX AND SMOKE? I DON'T THINK THAT IS A NICE THING TO SAY! IF YOU SAY WORDS WITHOUT PROVE, DO U WANT ME TO SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE?

U are just a junior, dont make yourself regret... u will porperly regret those words you said... that time, SORRY means nothing...

I have some words for you! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

0 comments: