CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm back

all my lovely frens, I'm back to blog! I want to thank all of you for standing by my side while I was in pain. thanks for giving me supports, trust, concern, and etc... While I was reading kahyn's blog, I felt that.......... I missed blogging. I want to share what I did, what I experience. well... sharing is caring. HAHA! I admit, I really had bad times, did the wrong things, but that was enjoying experience no doubt is wrong. but I wont do it again. Wow! just in a blink, 1 month passed so fast! everything was like in a speed mood or sumthing. well, some of the people, still remain like that, and some of us changed. And I got to say, SAVLON is my favorite medicine. To other people, SAVLON can actually reduce pain and good for sprains. what a good cream! good cream.

0 comments: