CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

party monday night!

enjoying>> i have nothing by whitney houston

haiz...
christmas is 2 more days from today...
and i am not recovered yet...
am i going to enjoy a '' sick christmas'' this year?
erm... i think so...
i am so tired,
my mom ditch me up at 9.30am just to work on the garden!
MY GARDEN SUCKS!
but now... is just so much better,
because of me! wahaha!
i guess my fever over heat my brain...
kinda simply talking oready...
haha... but, my mom did her part...
she belanja me makan Mc D breakfast...
it was worth helping out...
believe me... this is the last time i am going to do gardening in my whole entire life!
gardening sucks!
since gardening was so boring... i brought my phone wit me so tat i could enjoy some music while i am working...
as everyone noes me... i will sing along...
haha...
then, my mother shouted, ''stop singing! you are going to make everything alive dead soon!!!"
because of my soar throat, all outta tune!
my face went ''SWT!!"
then i continued!
wahaha! so evil

tomoro is a big day, not christmas yet, but we are having a christmas party in my house!
we are going to celebrate christmas tomoro... wow!
tats why i was busy working on the garden!
if is not for this christmas party,
i dont give a shit about the garden man!
haha... what the heck!
so lets enjoy the night and merry christmas to all...

0 comments: