CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Get A Life!

finally back home to malaysia,
i swear... no more taiwan for few years!
wanted to see what kinda life they live...
haha.... students there have no life at all!!!!
from 7am-8pm... they will be all at skull...
and me! well...so i spend my whole time with my aunt!
haha... reach taiwan, and the 2nd thing....
go to church! i went to church on a thursday...
everyone was using those eye language- there is a alien from malaysia....
haha! i was the ''alien''
great huh??
so... what really pisses me wasn't about the ''alien'' thing...
is about my ex... omg...
5 months... its so over!
why u kept on disturbing my life?!
i need my life!!!
if you wanna tell me.. he is just a ex... what can he do...
believe me... if you are me... you will be fucking pist too...
calling my handphone every fucking day! i totally hate tat...
of course! call MY HOUSE everyday! even my mom is fucking pist about those phone calls from him...
circling my house for nothing! what the hell!
fucking free izzit!
i so wanna kill someone now!
he just mess up my day!
and i hate tat!
i want my life back!
why why why~
the worst thing is, i met him while i was on the way home!
i even pretended nothing happen... and he stop me!
omg! come on man! i just hate it!
another reason to hate another asshole!
yes! we were once a couple... but NOT NOW!
i don't even wanna be your friend anymore!
its really scary tat someone comes to your door searching for you everyday!
i dont want tat man!
IS FUCKING OVER BETWEEN ME AND YOU!
GET A FUCKING NEW LIFE!
don't make me hate you more!

*************
ok ok! so today was karyn's open house!
haha! believe me... i wont forget today till the day i die!
forever.... always will be in my mind!
i guess you didn't imagine tat?!
haha!
i think even tharani also got shock! haha!
hope you and tharani enjoyed! wahaha!
anyway... let's go out someday!
getting late at night!
ciaoz...

0 comments: