CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

FUCK the hell off!

this few days, not much happen,
only,
karyn got angry...
tharani got sad...
carol got annoyed...
and carol got pist...
and carol got sick...
and carol is getting crazy...
so i think is quite fine these few days???!!...

my life is getting worst...
who can help me man?!
i really dont want to talk to my mom about this,
because she is telling the whole fucking family everything....
what on earth is so important to tell everyone...
i'm like a ''no privacy'' person...
my brother is fucking messing up my life..
my mother is pissing me off soon...
i am going to burst!!!!
i can feel tat, everything is getting worst...
now... HE MAKES ME HATE HIM ALOT!!!
I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT HIM....
DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO HIM...
''FUCK OFF!!"
GET THE HELL OUTTA MY LIFE!!!!
FUCK!!!!

0 comments: