CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

08.08.08

listening >> Some People by Cliff Richard

well... Olympics started yesterday....
actually was the Opening Ceremony~
but I've gotta say... chinese really rock...
the opening ceremony was fantastic!!!!
the performance was wonderful...
CHINESE ROCKS!!!!

you noe bloggies,
time passes really fast...
1 year ago... i had 3 best frens...
on the 27th of June,
2 left me by breaking my heart into millions of pieces..
but.. another 2 frens came into my life...
we had great fun,
we drink, we danced, we shopped, we cam whore and much more....
but now... the other 2 is like fading away from me and evon...
so is like... bak to Me and Evon...
many ppl asked me...
why you cared for Evon so much?
the only reason i can give is,
because when everyone left me, she didn't. she stood there for me...
tats my reason.

yesterday,
when i was in yan's house,
i went out to the balcony,
i looked out....
memories flash bak....
how stupid i was in d old days..
haha...
never felt like dumb.
at the end... i just smiled.




wanted to wake up for breakfast wit Evon,
but i was too tired cause i slept at 4 this morning,
cuz i was busy watching the repeat for the Olympic Opening Ceremony..
so at the end.... i woke up at 1.40 just now...
haha... i'm a pro in sleeping..!

0 comments: