CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

National Service

listening >> Yesterday by Leona Lewis

-countdown-
13 more days to go

well... rumors saying tat the National Service name list is out..
haiz...
everyone out there...
I'M IN THE LIST!!!
kinda disappointed actually..
i wont want to waste my time serving for the country by going to stupid camps..
wat malaysia wants?!
women warriors?
come on...
if there is really a war coming up...
i will definitely run away..
not worth fighting for my own country..
i thought malaysia is a country tat treats all races the same..
but why chinese and indians are mistreated?
if there is a voting whether should we have NS..
i believe...
no one wants to vote for NS!
NS...
disappointed in everything...
my country, my family, NS!
i'm way pissed!

God... why do you wanna play this on me? if you wanna punish me for my previous acts..
just do anything but not NS! haiz...

0 comments: