CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

family love...

listening >> Empty by The Click 5

-countdown-
15 days to go...

rewind time to 1994,
when i was a 3 year old...
my dad and mum always bring me to the park opp our old house..
there i was...
cycling on my little bike with 2 extra wheel behind..
my dad will follow me wherever i go... just to keep an eye on me...
but 1996...
everything had changed....
all in a sudden,
daddy and mummy left me playing alone...
or maybe... i never went to the park and have fun anymore...
because my brother was born...
i was jealous... yes i was...
but there is nothing i can do.. but just to accept...
by forced... i did...
and my life sucked more and more...
today...
my brothers was not home...
left me and my parents...
i felt like i was 5 again..
we made our garden together...
my dad and i walk my bike to the petrol station to pump the tires...
the best part was... my dad cycled me home...
it was like... 13 years ago....
haha....
sorry to say... I was lack of family love for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time...

0 comments: