CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Life

No one is perfect, no one is holy. I don't want to live today and suffering the next day, suffering everyday is a hard thing! if the problem continues and you don't settle it, it will continue until you end it yourself!

If you did it, then face it! don't do things and then say you didn't do it! Common man, just tell the truth

Who am i suppose to blame? Me? you? her? him? everyone? you noe me, my character, what is important to me, why are you making my life worst, "we are just friends, nothing is going on!" is that all you can say?! I heard 2 kinda story from 2 different people, which story should I believe?

I am so stress, helpless, "headache!" I really want to settle things once and for all, no more hiding around games anymore!

I dont want to act happy in front of my friends even though i am not... I want to be myself! i tried to be alone, not to talk to anyone, not to receive any sms, but then... I am just making other people worried about me! I just hate my life...

0 comments: