CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

appreciate!

while i was reading karyn's blog,
i realized tat 1 of her post was actually telling me something,
is about how to get me relieve myself from those things tat happen lately,
she said a lot tat really made me change my mind a bit, just a bit.
and the most interesting thing is tat, she noe whats my answer...
cool huh?!
''we should learn to live better n not to destroy ourselves.. ''
this verse i am 100% tat she was talking about me!
''wat leads u unhappy..then put it down..u're born to enjoy life..to rule who u r..

n not to live for others.. not to settle anything..
settling is good..but i always feels tat..sometimes..something dun need to settle..''
me again....wat can i say, she can read my mind!
well... i am totally speechless by she reading my mind....

****************
Sunday, something happen to me, and i only told her...
she was quite happy about what i 'did'...
she even laugh at me when i told her!
she says tat she was waiting for this moment for sometime,
and i guess i really made her dreams came true...
i got to say tat she did wake me up... thank you...
but... i think i am really need help now,

*****************
i did mention in my latest post, i couldn't get any sleeps this few weeks.
and my teacher came to me this morning and asked me,
whether i was getting any sleep lately,
cause she said tat she could see tat i was not really looking good in class..
haizzzz.....
even a teacher can see through my face,
i guess i can't hide anything from anyone now...
she even asked me to seek for a doctor...
AM I GOING TO DIE LIKE TAT! OMG!!!
''pressure pressure come faster'',
yes, i believe it now.
I think tat i need help... but
who is gonna help me?
exam is coming, everyone is getting ready for the finals.
parents... i don't think they can help...
who who who???
ahhhhh.....
believe me, if i continue like tat, i might really die soon....
''pressure'' tats what i hate the most now........
give me a sign god! give me a way to solve everything once and for all...




0 comments: