CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I did nothing for BSMM!!

listening >> Private Party by Leona Lewis feat Ludacris

yea.. it seems tat i did nothing for BSMM!
YEA! I DID NOTHING!!!
OHYA...
i was the one who asked ben bak to help,
i was one of them who help in the training for both drill competitions!
i was the one who got the deal to teach in Yak Chee!
i was the one who set up the installation this year,
i was one of them who settle members complains,
i was also one of them who gotta run around when students are injured!

And IS THIS DOING NOTHING?!!
TELL ME?!!!
if this is doing nothing!
what the fucking shit i was doing?!!!

i noe wat YOU said to teacher behind my damn bak?!
and i also noe tat you said lies and teacher trust you for tat!
yea... you think no one heard it?!
you are lucky...
someone DID!

those who have eyes to see,
can prove tat i am doing my job,
doubt i am only a SU,
but you are only a commander...
sergeant?
I AM ONE TOO..
i am not your SU,
i hav the rights not to listen to your "so called commands!"
i only will listen those higher ranks than me!
but it will never be YOU!

And my fucking shit ass brother!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY MUM BECAME MY ENEMY!!
I M SO FUCKING GLAD FOR YOU TAT YOU ACTUALLY COMES FROM THE SAME PLANET AS THE ONE TAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ABOVE THERE... HELL!!
I WILL NEVER FUCKING WANNA TALK TO YOU GUYS ANYMORE!

STEPHEN TAN WEN JIN! GET YOUR OWN FUCKING LIFE!!
YOU FUCKING SHIT!

0 comments: