CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

nags!!!

listening >> TO MY MUM'S NAGGING!

omg!
got migraine this morning..
so late for school..
at the end... no school..
well..
just got up from bed...
and my mum started NAGGING again!
nag nag nag nag nag!
non-stop..
so.. beh tahan...
deng la!!!!!
tahan for so long already...
now its time to fight back for my rights!
oh please..
just let me hav my life!
my life will be so perfect without your nags...
my life will be so wonderful without your nags...
my life will be so in peace if you guys just stop nagging me!!!!!
parents say...
this is good for you...
dont mix wit tat so and so friend..
dont dress up like tat..
dont do this kind of stuffs..
why this why tat!!!!
EH HELLO!!!
I GOT MY LIFE TO LIVE...
WHY WANNA SIMPLY COME AND TELL ME WAT TO DO?!!
EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS ARE MY PARENTS...
YOU CAN TELL...
NOT NAG!!!!

(apologies to all bloggies.. but i just can't stand it anymore!)
i've been quiet since my mum 1st started nagging my ass off..!
i just remain silence and ignore her...
damn....!!!!

as time goes by... i am not a 5 year old kid anymore...
i am a teenager now..
why are they still treating me as if i hav no brains to think for myself?!!!
yes, to them... no matter wat... we are still young in their life..
but tat doesn't mean tat we wont think for ourself too..
we noe what we are doing...

the more you nag..
the more we will go the negative road..
because we are so fed up of those nags!

0 comments: