CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged again by Wenyi

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the question about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago,hmm... tat means i was 7 years old... i guess... i started going to Yak Chee (my primary school) during June.. dont understand chinese at all..

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.

- update my blog

- finished up my Seni project

- prepare for BSMM this week

- update my to-do-list again

- rest... (ngam ngam fall sick for 1 week!)


3. 5 snacks I enjoy.

- chipster (chilli favor)

- french fries

- bacon

- chocolate

- vitagen!

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
i would... since this time is a Billionaire.. than.. 15% to charity, invest in a growing strong company, beaches, ands, buildings, cars, hotels, pubs (for the 1 i love), share holdings, media stuffs, get myself my dream home... so.. actually i would become richer and richer.. so i can help more and earn more...

5. 5 of my bad habits.

- lazy for school

- dancing in public like no one's business

- strong alcoholic

- uncontrollable High Street 5 gamer

- i dont keep my room clean... haha~ i feel comfortable wit tat...

6. 5 placed I have lived.

- my house

- my grandma's house

- Evon's house

- Yan's house

- My room..? considered?

7. Jobs i've had.

- as a waitress for many years!! i'm pro wit tat

- sales assistant ( i was top sales!!!)

- event assistant ( i worked wit professional music players )

- an information assistant ( i worked in Signature Kitchen's HQ )

- a Discipline Officer, SU, Sergeant in MRCS ( still working as 1 )

I Tag:

- Yan

- Mel

- Peakky

- Kit



0 comments: