CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

peakky..

listening >> Welcome To Beijing by All Star

well... i am not a Beijing Fan...
but haha... since Olympic is around there corner...
so kinda listen to it..
well i am a chinese...
and my grandpa comes from China..
so support abit loh..
and its also because Wang LeeHom was also one of the singers...
so... yea... SUPPORT LEEHOM!!!
haha..
lastest update...
Peakky became my "Kai Mui"
well...
i am proud to hav a Kai Mui like her..
cause she its nice and of course she cares for me too..
so... no regrets taking her as my mui...
it has been a long long long time i didnt "kai" mui mui adi...
yea... because it cause me lotz of rumors...
and i hate it...
but.. i belive...
she wont be another rumor to interupt my life..
so peakky...
dont go naughty or bad...
cause if i noe... i'll hunt for you..!

0 comments: