CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

specky Jen

listening >> Your Love Is A Lie by Simple Plan

well..
nothing much today..
went to the optical early this morning...
haiz...
dislike going there..
not because i dislike the place..
is because my mum always force me to get wat i dowan!
fed up!
at the end.. fine...
i just remained silence and move on...
yea... spec-ky me...
got kinda pist cause i did tat stupid eye test for fucking long..
damn... kinda not use to it..
came bak home...
did something..
and then went to evon's house to meet her up for dinner...
haha..
after tat...
she went high for no reason... or maybe.
there was a reason..
HAHA...
then went to shoik for a drink...
evon came along with me...
not for long...
leonard came and pick evon home...
cause it was getting late..
and dad wasn't here yet..
yea..
today was fine..
only the morning part pisted me off~

evie... and me
shh.. dont bite me!
of course! we came for "a cup of tea"....
bffss...
maksud ape? i tak tau!

0 comments: