CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

HATE IT~!!!!

listening >> Feedback by Janet Jackson

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just hate my mom talking to me!!!!!!!!
why is every topic must must be something tat i hate!!!!
1stly my dog...
2ndly the camp...
3rd gambling
4rd alcohol!
i just hate it when it comes to these topics!
what the heck!!!
is there only these topics tat we have?!
i just hate it so so so much!!!
i only gamble while CNY!
why you meant it in the way tat i will gamble everything i own in life?!!!!!
HATE IT!!!!!!!
having alcohol is part of my life!
why wanna say tat i am a blooding drinker!!!!!!
fuck!!!!
i just hate it!
i just wished tat time can pass faster as i can MOVE OUT!!!
and live alone outside!!!!!
i dowan my life to end like tat...
this is not i want!

-fuck to my life!-

0 comments: