CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

thousand of apologies

listening >> Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

today....
one of my most heart breaking day ever....
maybe you think i'm not...
but.... today is kinda killed me too...
yes.... i'm wrong.
i broke what i promise...
but i have no choice!
this is my most busy period...
and i cant let anything pull me down...
all i can say its all wrong timing...
i'm trying really hard to focus on watever i do...
but it just wont work!
ain't your fault...
it's me!
i cause it...
don't hurt yourself because of me!
i am fucking not worth hurting for!
i guess what i say is no longer use!
i really wished tat we can still be frens...
but its not just me to decide...
my heart broke into million of pieces
when i ran away..
all i can say is blame it on me...!
you can take me as s***,
i dont mind...
because i think i deserved to be 1....
you wont understand me,
and i wont understand you.
i desperately want our friendship to last!
but this is just my thing...
not you...
i apologize for what happen today....
hope you soon understand why i did so....

-thousand of apologies-

0 comments: