CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Naib" Johan

Listening >> Can We Chill by NeYo

Sad! disappointed.....
why there is a 'naib' in front of the 'Johan'?!!!!
WHY!~~~~~~~~
can some one just take the 'naib' away??!!!!
i seriously thought that we are going to win this year!!!!
84 marks!!!!
just another 85 marks! then could win oready!
why?!
heartbreak!
doubt i carried the hamper...
but there was not the feeling i wanted!
i am gonna focus.....!!!
FOCUS!!!!
I want is Johan...
Not Naib Johan!
i got to chill~~~~

by the way... i'm also proud of you guys!
good job...
you guys made me proud!
keep up the spirit!!

me and my hot dude vice!
ying sze- my treasurer, chien ran- my vice, me-i'm the president (haha), fera- my helpful secretary
kit mun...my special weapon! (wahaha!) she is the winner for P1, mssd and lotz more! very proud!!!!

0 comments: