CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

i'm the bad 1!!!!

listening >> Zai Yi Ci Yong You by Kong Si Jia

suddenly....i just wanna repeat this song again and again...
tired of thinking....
but what to do?!
still got to think
haiz....
yes! i am the 1!
the worse among all!
i just got to admit it because i am 1!
i broke the promise..
I SAID... IF I HAD THE 3RD WAY....
I WONT PICK THIS ROAD!
but whats the use...
at the end we gain nothing at all..
for the 1st time...
i felt my existence in someone...
but why....!!!
i hate it too...
but i'm selfish!
because i did those for my future!
when i thought i should think maturely...
you cut me off...
i need it for my future....
i'm not a power craze!
i'm not angry...
is just tat...
we are different....
we can't blame anyone....
because its among ourself...
i wished i could just have a ordinary life like other students!
but i can't go back now~
so both of us just got to accept it...

0 comments: