CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

school life

listening >> Xin Bu Liao Qing by Xiao Jing Teng

haha! i'm in love with this song so much!
talking about skul life....
its getting better day by day!
more and more trainings and activities are on tracks!
just waiting to get it started1
finally... started to teach kawat!
i thank god so much for giving me a very strong team!
so my pressure is considered reducing...
but still with me....
i'm so blessed... by having them this year!
they are like- the best team i ever thought!
meanwhile... BSMM is having an installation on friday!
wow! i just can't wait friday arrives!
i waited for 4 years...
and finally!
i finally can put my sergeant batch on my full uniform!
i felt honored!
honestly...
being a sergeant in BSMM was my 1st dream
tat i really wanted to achieve with my own hands!
and it became my target...
i finally got it...
and i am proud of myself...
because i never tried working so hard in my entire life.... so far!
thank god i never gave up...
if not everything will be lost forever!

-peace always-

0 comments: