CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Killing me softly...

listening >> Xin Bu Liao Qing by Xiao Jing Teng

i forgot what is the real meaning of the word called 'Sleep'
never wanted to update my blog since tat day...
T-I-R-E-D
half dead... still alive
what i own fading away from me...
my time, my love life,
my health and so much more!
i force myself to bring a smile with me wherever i go...
i tried really hard...
but no one sees it...
torturing yourself like tat is exactly like killing me softly!
wishing and hoping so much for another way to solve things out...
but i just cant find it...
or maybe there is none!
i felt like putting everything aside....
but at the end...
i got to carry it bak no matter how!
what should i do... to make things better?!
i'm losing control of myself day by day!
'' i felt you are not just tired, but your heart is tired too."
loong kun said to me...
doubt i know i'm gonna miss you...
but i just cant do anything...

-dying softly-

0 comments: