CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

a phase

listening >> (i dont noe the name) by DBSK

TODAY....
haha... didn't go to skull....
over slept!
wahaha!
and gastric la!
don't noe why...
now days my gastric became offend!
maybe something went wrong...
wahaha!
went back for marching...
it was not bad after all...
juniors are really paying attention...
appreciated!
almost towards the end of the practice...
we kinda gathered and sat down...
just gave some comments and some kinda speech...
suddenly...
one of the cadets....
raised her hand asking permission to speak
'' we want you to come back and teach next year!"
tat phase hit me straight into my heart..
i never expect someone saying it to me....
i was so touched!
wahaha!
Yes, i will go back and teach next year...
with 1 condition!
give me a winning team again this year!
and I'll come back!
Wow!
never thought tat i am tat useful afterall!
haha!
bit disappointed about today too..
but don't ask me!
keep the spirit, make me proud!

-smile-

0 comments: